Your Views, My Voice
Level up your creative project with a professional voice over!
Check out my demo below...
What type of project can benefit from a professional voice over?
- Animated explainer videos
- E-Learning for Training and Development
- Podcast Intro and Outros, Sponsorship Ads
- Documentary films
- Commercials - for Internet, TV and radio
- Promotional ads for New & Improved products
- Phone systems
- Public Service Announcements (PSAs)
- Physical products with pre-recorded hardware like cars, elevators, household appliances
My voice over demo:
Who can benefit from a hiring a voice over artist?
- Companies creating e-learning materials for onboarding and training and development
- Authors who need voice over for their audiobook
- Documentary filmmakers
- Creative agencies, website development companies and video production companies
- Colleges and universities and museums, arts centers... to name a few!
Animated Explainer Videos
Did you know stories can cut teaching time in half?
That's why animated explainer videos are so effective in training and e-learning materials.I help you script your story and voice the video for you! Check out my client video for Way Beyond Ordinary Virtual Event Producers.
Hi I'm Kery... and not only am I a voice over artist...
But I'm also a communication coach and training facilitator. Prior to my work as a small business entrepreneur, I spent 15 years in marketing roles such as:
- marketing director
- and even adjunct professor teaching Public Speaking and Interpersonal Communication courses
As a voice over artist, I can add my voice to your message to help you influence your audience.
FREE: The UpLevel Storytelling Guide
If you'd like to develop your own storytelling ability, download my guide on becoming unforgettable with the power of storytelling!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can a voice over artist increase professionalism?
If you are a business owner, an author, an Human Resources leader in Training and Development then you can increase your own level of professionalism by hiring a VO artist!
The more you bring specialized expertise into the work you do, the better image you create for your own brand!
How long does it take to create a Voice Over?
It depends on the project of course. I can tell you, however, that I work in a structured way.
Each project has a clear beginning, middle and end. I work to get things done effectively and efficiently.
What does Voice Over work cost?
It varies, of course. An audiobook is different than a 200-word promotional ad. And you may be surprised just how accessible it is to add professional Voice Over to your project. It's certainly worth a conversation to explore it, no pressure! Book some time--click the red button above.
How else can I work with you?
Voice over work is about telling a story.
My background is in marketing so that allows me to do help leaders voice their views in a variety of ways. For more info you can find details at: http://uplevelc.com/workwithme